COVID-19: Things To Do, Virtual Classes, and Resources to Stay Safe and Informed
Tue & Wed: 1pm to 9pm
Thu, Fri, Sat: 10am to 6pm
Sun & Mon: CLOSED
- At nearly 50,000 sq.ft., the third largest library in the system, behind the Main Library (over 300,000 sq.ft.) and Southeast Branch (54,000 sq.ft.).
- More than 150,000 materials including books, audiobooks on tape and CD, videos and DVDs, and recorded music on tape and CD.
- Self-service checkout machines are near the circulation desk.
- 70 public computers offering Internet access, word processing and online reference resources including the Library catalog.
- Wireless Internet access for laptops, notebooks, and PDA devices.
- Meeting rooms are available for use by groups. Please contact the branch for more information.
- There is also art on permanent display.
- Separate teen and children's areas.
- Various programs for adult, teen and tween, school age and early childhood are offered throughout the year.