COVID-19: Things To Do, Virtual Classes, and Resources to Stay Safe and Informed
Mon, Thu, Fri, Sat: 10am to 6pm
Tue & Wed: 1pm to 9pm
- The library collection includes books, audiobooks on tape and CD, videos and DVDs, and recorded music on tape and CD.
- A self-service checkout machine near the circulation desk.
- Over 30 public computers offering Internet access, word processing and online reference resources including the Library catalog.
- Wireless Internet access for laptops, notebooks, and PDA devices.
- Meeting rooms are available for use by groups. Please contact the branch for more information.
- Separate children's area.
- There is art on permanent display.
- Various programs for adult, teen and tween, school age, and early childhood are offered throughout the year.
- In addition to the 15,000-sq-foot branch library, the former K-Mart building also houses a 15,000-sq-foot central information and support services area and a 42,000-sq-foot distribution center.
- The building also serves as the permanent home of the Friends of the Jacksonville Public Library.