COVID-19: Things To Do, Virtual Classes, and Resources to Stay Safe and Informed
Tue, Fri, & Sat: 10am to 6pm
Wed & Thu: 1pm to 9pm
Sun & Mon: CLOSED
- The library collection includes more than 80,000 books, audiobooks on CD, videos and DVDs, and recorded music on CD.
- Self-service checkout machines near the circulation desk.
- Public computers offering Internet access, word processing and online reference resources including the Library catalog.
- Wireless Internet access for laptops, notebooks, and PDA devices.
- A conference room, an electronic classroom, four study and tutoring rooms, and a multi-purpose room for 80 people are available for use by groups. Please contact the branch for more information.
- Separate teen and children's areas.
- There is art on permanent display.
- Outside, two park benches and an oak tree sit near the main entrance.
- Various programs for adult, teen and tween, school age, early childhood are offered throughout the year.