- Food and Drinks Online Ordering - Save time by ordering ahead. Includes made to order beverages such as coffee and smoothies.
- Military Pricing - Save on tickets everyday. Present a valid Military ID at the box office. See box office for details.
Amenities and Accessibility
- Audio Description - Audio description devices available. Contact guest services at the theatre for more information.
- Closed Caption - Closed captioning devices available at this theatre. Contact the guest services desk at the theatre for more information.
- Stadium Seating
- Theatre Rentals - Email your contact information to email@example.com for information on pricing and availability.
- Mobile Ticketing - Skip the box office and go straight to the ticket drop by buying tickets online.
- Digital Projection
- Assisted Listening Devices - Assisted listening devices available. Contact guest services at the theatre for more information.
- Wheelchair Access - This theatre is wheelchair-accessible in all auditoriums.
AMC COVID-19 Protocols
- Masks are required for guests and crew throughout the theatre. Your mask must cover your nose and mouth and fit snugly around your face and chin. Neck gaiters, open-chin bandanas and masks with vents or exhalation valves are not acceptable at this time. If needed, masks are available to purchase for $1. In the auditorium, masks are still required, but may be removed while enjoying food and drinks.
- Directional signs and reminders are posted throughout the theatre for social distance guidance.
- Auditoriums are at 40% capacity or less. In auditoriums with AMC Signature Recliners, their ticketing technology will block the seats on either side of your selection, and there is already enough space between rows to allow for social distancing. In auditoriums with traditional seating, their technology will block the seats surrounding your selection.
- Hand sanitizer and disinfecting wipe stations are avialable throughout the theatre.
- Managers and crew members have their temperatures read before starting their shifts. Anyone who has a fever or symptoms is required to self-quarantine until symptom free for at least 72 hours.