COVID-19: Things To Do, Virtual Classes, and Resources to Stay Safe and Informed
• Mon & Tues: 12noon to 8pm
• Wed, Thu, Fri, Sat: 10am to 6pm
• Sun: CLOSED
- The library collection includes books, audiobooks on tape and CD, videos and DVDs, and recorded music on tape and CD.
- Public computers offering Internet access, word processing and online reference resources including the Library catalog.
- Wireless Internet access for laptops, notebooks, and PDA devices.
- Meeting rooms are available for use by groups. Please contact the branch for more information.
- Various programs for adult, teen and tween, school age and early childhood are offered throughout the year.