COVID-19: Things To Do, Virtual Classes, and Resources to Stay Safe and Informed
• Tuesday & Thursday: 1pm to 9pm
• Wed, Fri, & Saturday: 10am to 6pm
• Sun & Mon: CLOSED
- The library collection includes books, audiobooks on tape and CD, videos and DVDs, and recorded music on tape and CD.
- Self-service checkout machines near the circulation desk.
- Public computers offering Internet access, word processing and online reference resources including the Library catalog.
- Wireless Internet access for laptops, notebooks, and PDA devices.
- Meeting rooms are available for use by groups. Please contact the branch for more information.
- Separate adult, teen and children's areas.
- There is art on permanent display.
- Various programs for adult, teen and tween, school age and early childhood are offered throughout the year.