Assessments are available for:
- Kindergarten readiness
- Learning disabilities including dyslexia
- Autism spectrum disorders
- Attention disorders
- Developmental delays
- Social/emotional/behavioral disorders
- Cognitive strengths and weaknesses that may impact the learning process
- Eligibility of accommodations for college entrance exams (ACT/SAT)
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) evaluations
Educational consultations to assist in:
- Concerns regarding your child's developmental milestones, academic progress, and social-emotional functioning.
- Any questions or concerns you have regarding the services being provided by your child's IEP or 504 Accommodation Plan.
- Explanation or clarification of school district policies regarding qualification for special education services or 504 eligibility.
- Explanation or clarification of school evaluations or documents.