COVID-19: Things To Do, Virtual Classes, and Resources to Stay Safe and Informed
Coastal Kicks Soccer is a Youth Soccer Training and Development Club offering programs throughout the year to the communities of North Florida and surrounding region.
* Coastal Kicks Soccer offers three full seasons of training and games during the Fall, Winter and Spring months.
* All training sessions are conducted by experienced and certified Professional Club Coaches and trainers.
NO VOLUNTEER OR PARENT COACHES
* Our objective is to provide the youngest players a proper introduction to soccer and older players the highest level developmental training.
* Works to directly impact and improve a players technical and tactical development as well as improve an individuals overall athleticism.
* Proper Balance between training sessions and games.
* Provide a spectrum of training options including individual, team, group, specialized and position specific.
* Multiple area locations and seasonal options.
* Emphasizes both soccer skills & personal development. Children develop healthy exercise habits, learn sportsmanship and gain a decided advantage and head start.
* Coastal Kicks Soccer follows the guidelines and rules set forth by the governing bodies of US Soccer
* Coastal Kicks Soccer offers soccer scholarships to low income families