COVID-19: Things To Do, Virtual Classes, and Resources to Stay Safe and Informed
How It Works:
1. Pick a Date - Monday - Friday, 3 - 9 PM
Must be a non-profit public or private preschool or elementary school with 75 or more students enrolled to be eligible. Only authorized school personnel or PTA/PTO representatives can officially book events.
2. Submit a request online or contact one of their fundraising agents at 1-888-CEC-4FUN. Three weeks' advance notice from date of booking required. If a different time slot for Chuck E.’s visit to your school is preferred, please discuss during the booking process with their reservation specialist.
3. Promote Your Event - Use their online tools, available in English and Spanish, to promote your event. From online invitations powered by Punchbowl to play passes and stickers (mailed to your school 21 days prior to your event) they’ll do their part to help you get the word out!
4. Have a Great Time - Must be a non-profit public or private preschool or elementary school with 75 or more students enrolled to be eligible. Only authorized school personnel or PTA/PTO representatives can officially book events. 20% of profits will be donated to your cause with $3,000+ total dollars spent, 15% donated with under $3,000.
How It Works
1. Pick a Date Monday - Friday, 3 - 9 PM
Request a weeknight (Monday – Friday) to host your fundraising event. Eligible non-profit organizations must directly benefit children’s causes up to the age of 12 and have over 75 participating members. Only authorized personnel within your organization should request an event.
2. Book Your Event - Submit a request online or contact one of their fundraising agents at 1-888-CEC-4FUN. To give them time to prepare—and you time to recruit attendees—three weeks’ advanced notice is required! You will be asked to provide a copy of your organizations 501c3, W-9, and a copy of your mission statement
3. Promote The Fundraiser - When they’ve added your event to their calendar, you’ll receive an email with tools designed to help you get people through the doors on your fundraiser night. Resources include: printable flyers (in English and Spanish), customizable graphic templates and online invitations powered by Punchbowl.
4. Host Your Event - Have a FUN-tastic time knowing that a portion of all sales generated from family and friends in attendance will be donated back to your organization. This includes all food, merchandise and token deals purchased at sign-ups!
5. Profit from the Fundraiser - Almost immediately you can put funds towards helping children at your non-profit, since your donation check will be mailed out within 14 business days.
9820 Atlantic Blvd, Jacksonville, FL 32225