After School - offer hour long after school enrichment programs at schools in your area
- STEAM education, problem-based learning, and critical 21st Century Skills are at the heart of every Challenge Island Afterschool Class. Their proprietary curriculum seamlessly intertwines ELA, STEM, History, Social Studies, Arts, Geography and much more into one thrilling Island adventure!
- Each session of Challenge Island takes place on a unique thematic island and consists of 8 to 14 action-packed hour-long afterschool classes. Every island experience is one of a kind and kids come back session after session to experience the magic once again.
- Challenge Island students work with tribes full of friends on hands-on creative problem solving adventures. Core socio-emotional skills 21st like collaboration, communication, and compromise are fostered and bonds and friendships are built in the process.
- Their child-driven learning approach makes Challenge Island an enriching and developmentally appropriate experience for a wide span of ages from preschool through middle school and beyond.
In-School Field Trips
- Pick a Challenge Island field trip destination that meets your school’s curricular needs, and they will take your students on a one-of-a-kind educational journey fueled by their problem-solving savvy, critical-thinking prowess, and boundless imagination.
- Choose from over 80 different standard-aligned themes spanning the entire curriculum. Cross-curricular topics covered include earth science, life science, physical science, history, social studies, language arts, ancient cultures, geography, and more.
- Critical STEAM/STEM and 21st Century Skills are tightly woven into each and every Challenge Island Field Trip experience.
- Students work in collaborative tribes to take on their signature cross-curricular STEM/STEAM challenges using only the materials in their treasure chest and their creativity. They design, build, and test solutions to the challenge working together at each step of the process and solving problems along the way.
- Every Challenge Island Field Trip is a wildly exciting, engaging, interactive, hands-on learning adventure that your students will never forget!
- Field trips are typically 60-90 minutes long and each challenge can cover a variety of different science and math standards as well as cross-curricular topics and 21st century learning skills.
- Challenge Island field trips are appropriate for every grade level. They can accommodate entire grade levels as well as entire schools.
Challenge Island is a party every day – so as you can probably imagine, their birthday parties are epic! They offer a variety of packages to fit your needs and budget. Their Challenge Island birthday celebrations promise to be a hit with the whole tribe!
- Choose one of their STEAMtastic party themes including: Mindcraft – Wizardry Academy – Superheroes – American Girls and Dolls – Minions – Frozen – Space Wars – Emojis – and MORE
- Or choose their traditional Luau/Hawaiian Volcano Theme and mix and match your child’s favorite challenges.
- Their child-driven activities make our parties appropriate for a wide variety of ages from preschool through middle school.
- Parties range from 1 to 1.5 hours long and are appropriate for any group size.
- Parties can be held indoors or outdoors at the location of your choice.
Call your nearest location today for more information!