COVID-19: Things To Do, Virtual Classes, and Resources to Stay Safe and Informed
- Hippotherapy: Combines riding and the horse's movement with traditionational therapies of occupational and physical therapists.
- Therapeutic Riding: Provides those with various needs the opportunity to learn riding and horsemanship skills, such as grooming, anatomy, tacking, and care.
- Horses Helping Veterans: A program to help meet the needs of service members, whether those needs are physical, emotional, or PTSD- related.
- Horses of Hope: Plush horses with tags that read, “Good for one horse ride at Hope Therapy” are given to children at a local rehabilitation hospital.
- Volunteering: Volunteer opportunities are available to the community. This includes groups coming out to help with a project or individuals who come each week. Some of the volunteer positions include side-walking with clients, grooming and tacking horses for lessons, and leading horses during lessons. They will gladly teach you how to do all of this!