Daniel serves more than 1,000 children and their families every day through a variety of innovative and nationally-recognized programs. Here is a sampling of the types of help provided to community kids and families:
• In cases where children have severe emotional problems, often caused by abuse or neglect, our on-campus counseling and support services provide round-the-clock treatment.
• We treat many other children and families on an outpatient basis as well as provide therapeutic/behavioral strategy services within community schools.
• Daniel works regularly with foster children, connecting kids in crisis with specially-trained temporary families.
• Daniel also facilitates adoptions. In fact, Daniel responds to some 14,000 adoption related inquiries every year.
• Daniel even aids other child-services agencies across the country with educational products and conferences based on its successful programs.