CAMP TV is a summer broadcast series for kids ages 5-10 that blends day camp and learning into one hour of playful fun.
Head counselor, Zachary Noah Piser, leads “campers” as they learn through play. Some episodes include:
- Learn to step dance, do magic tricks, make bouncing bubbles and a flying origami star. Content partners include New Victory Theater, Lincoln Center, the Memphis Zoo, Wildlife Conservation Society, Bedtime Math and more.
- Meet a bearcat, partner juggle, make guacamole, explore stars and flowers. Content partners include New Victory Theater, Memphis Zoo, NY Public Library, Brooklyn Children’s Museum, Liberty Science Center, Bedtime Math.
- Meet snake Julius Squeezer, regrow a pineapple, make a book, read a book – Fox in Socks. Content partners include the Memphis Zoo, Franklin Institute, New Victory Theater, Brooklyn Museum, NY Botanical Garden, and Playworks.
Find all the episodes, guides that include materials needed for each episodes, and additional resources at wjct.org/education.
Camp TV on PBS LearningMedia
- Supplement each Camp TV episode with this array of fun activities and resources from PBS LearningMedia.
Camp PBS LearningMedia
- This collection of informal learning resources is designed to avoid “summer slide” and keep the spirit of curiosity …
Camp PBS Kids
- This site is filled with fun activities for kids ages 3-8, along with tips and resources for parents and caregivers.