Clarke House Park is home to the Clarke House, which is listed in the National Register of Historic Places. The house was originally built in the early 1900’s by William Clarke and serves as a meeting place for the Orange Park Historical Society.
Kids will enjoy the huge wooden castle, boat, airplane, sandboxes, and more. Separate toddler playground. Walking trail, picnic tables, and volleyball net available. Open daily from dawn to dusk. Pavilions are available to rent for birthday parties and family events.
For information regarding pavilion rental or park facilities, please call at (904) 264-2635.