COVID-19: Things To Do, Virtual Classes, and Resources to Stay Safe and Informed
You were your child's first teacher. You taught your child how to walk, talk, and so much more. Join the Home School Legal Defense Association for an overview on how to homeschool. Topics discussed will include
• The differences between traditional classroom education and personalized home education.
• Resources for supplementing homeschooling.
• Strategies for teaching subjects where you don't feel qualified.
• Finding help outside your homeschool.
• Using curriculum with a teacher’s manual to help you teach.
• And more